Another Reminder to Have Working Smoke Detectors
by Deirdre Blake
posted Jan 27 2014 9:18AM
Two more early morning fires, this time in Stafford County send another powerful reminder to make sure you have working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
They damaged two townhouses in the Sky Terrace subdivision early Saturday morning. They got all the occupants out and brought the blaze under control within 10 minutes and there were no injuries. But in recent weeks we've had multiple fires with some people hurt an at least two deaths.