National

National News

Axe Body Spray Turns Dangerous at Pennsylvania School

by Associated Press posted Mar 20 2013 5:34PM
  BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) - A Pennsylvania high school wants its students to cut back on the body spray.
 
     Freedom High School in Bethlehem says one of its students was recently taken to a hospital after being exposed to Axe Body Spray. Now, officials are asking students to stop using it as a cologne or fragrance while attending the school.
 
     Unilever, which makes Axe, says it is looking into the report. The company says in a statement that the safety and well-being of users "is always our first priority" and consumers with concerns should call the toll-free number on the back of the package.
 
     School officials say the affected student is severely allergic to the spray. It wasn't immediately clear what type of reaction the student had or what chemical may have been involved.
 
Filed Under :
Topics : Education
Location : BethlehemPennsylvania
03/20/2013 5:34PM
Axe Body Spray Turns Dangerous at Pennsylvania School
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
How Long to Cook a Turkey, in One Easy Chart
Fredericksburg Police Department Incident Reports
Wondering what to make for Thanksgiving?
Charles County Sheriff's Office Incident Reports
Prince William County Police Department Incident Report
No Tags Found !