Local


Caroline Fire Leaves Three Children and One Adult Without a Home

by Deirdre Blake posted Apr 23 2012 3:38PM
Three children and one adult are being helped by the American Red Cross after a fire in their Swan Lane home in Caroline County leaves them without somewhere to stay.
It was called in by on of the children Friday evening and was put out within about 17 minutes. Quick reaction by the residents and firefighters kept the damage contained to the room where the accidental fire started. It still can not be occupied until repairs are made, followed by an inspection.
Fire investigators warn all residents have working smoke detectors and to change batteries at least twice a year.   
 
Filed Under :
Location : Caroline County
04/23/2012 3:38PM
Caroline Fire Leaves Three Children and One Adult Without a Home
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Some Calm, Some Chaos, Lots of Thanksgiving Shoppers
"Grumpy Cat" Hits Your TV this Weekend
Black Friday
Happy Thanksgiving!
Prince William County Police Department Incident Report
No Tags Found !