Country Club

Local News

Local News.

High School Evacuated

by Frank Hammon posted May 6 2014 2:33PM
One wing of North Stafford High School had to be evacuated this morning 
at about 10 a.m. after students fell ill due to an odor in the building.
Emergency personnel worked on 17 patients four of which were taken to area hospitals for further treatment. 
Fire and rescue crews determined the odor was the result of a contractor spraying herbicide near the fresh air intakes of the school's HVAC system. The building was ventilated and students allowed back in at 1 p.m.
Filed Under :
05/06/2014 2:33PM
High School Evacuated
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :

Shared Calendar

Recent Posts