Country Club

Weird

Weird News

Parasitic Mistletoe Could Lead to a Dangerous Kiss

by Deirdre Blake posted Dec 5 2013 9:58AM
It's kind of a strange custom -- kissing someone while you're standing under the leaves of a parasitic plant.
But it dates back centuries and most of us do it every year. But be especially careful when decorating with mistletoe, especiallyaround pets and kids. The berries are highly poisonous and can lead to rashes, nausea or vomiting if they're accidentally eaten.
Filed Under :
Topics : Human Interest
12/05/2013 9:59AM
Parasitic Mistletoe Could Lead to a Dangerous Kiss
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Keyword

Shared Calendar

 
 
Recent Posts
Archives