National

National News

Raw Video: Child Dies After Drinking Gasoline

by AP posted May 8 2012 9:23AM

<VIDEO>  Wisconsin authorities say a two-year-old girl has died, and her four-year-old brother has been hospitalized after drinking gasoline from a gas can in their neighbor's car. It happened as the children and their mother were visiting a friend. 
Filed Under :
Location : Wisconsin
05/08/2012 9:22AM
Raw Video: Child Dies After Drinking Gasoline
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Fredericksburg Police Department Incident Reports
Love to bake? Then you'll love this list!
Grandma Caught for Speeding Writes Thank You Note to Cop
Summer Restaurant Week in the Burg' Starts Tomorrow
Local River Leaves Stafford Man with Flesh Eating Bacteria
No Tags Found !