National

National News

Raw Video: Child Dies After Drinking Gasoline

by AP posted May 8 2012 9:23AM

<VIDEO>  Wisconsin authorities say a two-year-old girl has died, and her four-year-old brother has been hospitalized after drinking gasoline from a gas can in their neighbor's car. It happened as the children and their mother were visiting a friend. 
Filed Under :
Location : Wisconsin
05/08/2012 9:22AM
Raw Video: Child Dies After Drinking Gasoline
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
More Money Proposed for Spotsylvania County Workers and Teachers
"Moonshiner's" Famous Brand Comes to Culpeper this Week
Free Exams for Service Animals in Region this May
"Drive to Donate" Brings Over $26,000 to Stafford Fire and Rescue
Possible Real Estate Bump in King George; Hearing on the Way
No Tags Found !