Country Club

National

National News

Raw Video: Child Dies After Drinking Gasoline

by AP posted May 8 2012 9:23AM

<VIDEO>  Wisconsin authorities say a two-year-old girl has died, and her four-year-old brother has been hospitalized after drinking gasoline from a gas can in their neighbor's car. It happened as the children and their mother were visiting a friend. 
Filed Under :
Location : Wisconsin
05/08/2012 9:22AM
Raw Video: Child Dies After Drinking Gasoline
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Keyword

Shared Calendar

 
 
Recent Posts
Archives