Country Club

Local News

Local News.

Thanksgiving Kitchen Fires a Major Threat

by Deirdre Blake posted Nov 26 2013 8:22AM
 Cooking fires are the #1 cause of home fires, so when you make the Thanksgiving feast, think safety first.
Stafford County Assistant Fire Chief Mark Doyle says avoid cooking in a robe or pjs, that can drag on the stove. And don't walk away with anything on the burners. Nearly all kitchen fires start on the stove, spreading to cabinets, clothes, paper and curtains.
Filed Under :
People : Mark Doyle
11/26/2013 8:22AM
Thanksgiving Kitchen Fires a Major Threat
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Keyword

Shared Calendar

 
 
Recent Posts
Archives