Wine & Design is not your typical art class. Be prepared to listen to music, laugh and let go of stress. Bring friends or come alone, we promise you will have a good time!
(1) No artistic talent needed, because we show you step by step how to complete your masterpiece!
(2) Doors open 30 min before start time. Guests are welcome to arrive 15 – 30 mins early to get settled and mingle. We will begin painting at the time listed above!.
(3) Our studio does allow those 21+ to bring wine, beer or cider to our events. NO liquor pls. You must be 21+ to drink alcoholic beverages in our studio. We reserve the right to deny outside alcohol or serve those without a valid ID.
(4) Guests are welcome to bring in snacks and food.
(5) Please bring cash to tip your Artist the day of the event. Our artists work really hard to make sure everyone has a great time and goes home with a painting they are proud to hang on their wall. $5-$6 per person is customary.
(6) All ages are welcome. Guests 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
(7) We are located at 502 Sophia St directly across from Brock’s Riverside Grill.
CLICK HERE to get the Scoop on Parking!
*THINGS TO NOTE: A minimum of 4 guests are required for class. In the event that we must cancel class you will be given the option to transfer to another class or give a credit code that must be applied to another event within 120 days. ALL CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE VIA EMAIL please forward your receipt with request to cancel to [email protected] You will receive 60 Day Class Credit less a $10 Cancellation Fee. We do not issue refunds.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
**Please also NOTE: Public Event Schedule is subject to change according to private party requests unless seats are purchased in advance.**
If you have any questions please call, text or email the studio. 540.809.0899 [email protected]
Please be sure to reference your full name and the class time, date & painting, so we can best assist you.